on 3 January 2007
When these were opened by my son on Christmas morning, I was very dubious about the box and the shape of the pieces. However, several hours later, fingers sore from frantic clicking, I realised that this was a toy my children would use and use.

Since then, we've had all sorts of creations from crowns to Tyrannosaurus Rex to swords.....

The instruction booklets that come with the box give you a list of all the different joints, both static and moving, that can be made together with picture guides to make increasingly complex creations.

This is a versatile and compulsive toy. A big hit with my two boys!
on 4 February 2009
We bought the first box of 250 Zoobs nearly 2 years ago for our eldest grandson for his 7th birthday. They had been suggested by their Mum and some friends. Two years later our grandson has added to the collection and a day rarely goes by when he isn't concocting something out of these things. He's also into Warhammer and Zoobs make great monsters, I've also seen a row of lifelike scorpions, several spaceships and 'soldiers' made from them. I cannot fault this product, it gives HOURS of amusement and if you have a child who loves constructing things, Zoobs, although not cheap, will more than repay the initial expense. A toy that is still being used 2 years later can't be bad!
on 22 September 2010
My boys love Zoob. It makes great 3D models, its nice and light so a great toy for taking on holiday. I have four boys and so far no broken pieces so its very durable!
on 15 December 2015
For anyone who has not got one of these it is a fantastic toy to play with your kids. You can make a helicopter, dinosaur... and many other things. This is one of my favourite toys I have ever bought my son.
on 19 May 2012
We first discovered this toy at a home-educators resources exchange day, and I couldn't get my then 4 year-old son away from the table where Zoob was being displayed. So I decided I would get him a couple of Zoob sets for his 5th birthday (this one and the car designer set) and we're not disappointed! He absolutely loves this toy, as does all the family, all the way up to grand-dad, who is 81! I've had a lot of fun with it too. I really enjoyed building the helicopter model that is shown on one of the booklets that comes with this (it would be a bit hard to build for a 5-year old, but my son has really enjoyed playing with the helicopter and doesn't want to dismantle it). It's a great way to play with my son, without getting bored or feeling I should be doing some housework instead. If finances allow it, I would recommend a Zoob set with wheels, such as Car Designer, to go with this one, as it makes it even more fun and the child (and adults!) can build cars, tractors, robots on wheels, etc. Once built, they can be played with, so you can create your own toys again and again! I can imagine my son building up on the 2 sets we got him and creating more and more complex models as he grows. This is even better than Lego (and we're big fans of Lego!). We highly recommend this set, or other Zoob sets.
on 7 January 2014
Read alot of other reviews who highly rated this stuff....and have to agree now !
So yes, very pleased with it and although we havent had lots of play with it yet as it just got it for christmas, my little boy has happily sat and played with it a few times, making his way round the pieces etc. so all good
on 15 January 2016
Purchased these as an add on to smaller set we bought as the smaller set was such a hit for our 7 year old. He absolutely loves them he can be so creative with them as well as building from instructions. He is now requesting further sets for his birthday, he loves his Lego too and uses both to create lots of different things. I think Zoobs are a great addition to a child's toy box
on 29 March 2013
We're totally into Lego Duplo in our house but I thought we could do with a change so went for Zoobs and they really are a great product. My son (who's 4) loves creating simple structures with them at the moment and his Dad has enjoyed some of the more challenging creations.

Comes in a great little box as well so didn't have to worry about storage.
on 31 January 2015
This is one of the most played with toys in our house. They have been used all over the house as all sorts of things. Hung from banisters as snakes, used as lassoes and leads for other toys and into crazy shaped robots to name but a few. This toy is taken out again and again.
on 4 February 2014
A clever product with so much potential for hours and hours of creative fun! Great little instruction book to give you ideas. Colourful and plenty if pieces and doesn't seem to go everywhere in quite the same way as Lego. I highly recommend