on 24 January 2006
This is THE triple game pack to get if your an avid Harry Potter fan or you'd just like to escape after a hard days work. All 3 games follow the plots of the films closely and have a cartoon appearance. I was very impressed by the graphics and the attention to detail throughout out all of them. Games can be played by keyboard or gamepad. Great fun for kids and adults alike.............you won't regret buying it!
on 22 March 2010
As an avid Harry Potter fan since around the age of 7 (Which is around the time when I started playing these games), I can now find myself still, thorougly endorsed in these games 7 years later.
As I've played all of the Harry Potter games on various consoles, I still find the first three the best. Although the graphics aren't anywhere near as good and the most recent games, I feel a greater sence of adventure with these games. I recomend these games to any Harry Potter fan, (I am living proof video games aren't just for boys).
I have played these games countless times, they're well worth whatever price and the simplicity of them makes it easy for younger generations to play them aswell as anybody older that may enjoy them (I remember playing this game with my dad at a very young age).
VINE VOICEon 11 April 2008
You get three full games which should now run on an average 'modern' PC (whatever that means) and at a price that can't be missed.

Whilst the quality of the games / challenges does improve across the series, at this price you can't go wrong if you haven't been buying them as individuals.
on 31 December 2015
I'm pretty sure everyone had this when they were younger and as you grow up you sell and trade games in, This is one of many games that I did this with but as I got older you kinda miss old games so you have to buy it again just to re-live that magic that only old games have, So if your new to gaming or seasoned and love Harry Potter when are you even reading this you should be adding to your basket and checking out!!!
(J.K was clearing a Dragonball fan as there a few hidden Easter eggs in the book, films amd games referencing dragon ball proof Goku's Nimbus cloud giving to him by Master Roshi Harry Potters first broom Nimbus, End Battle Harry and You know who, Gohan vs Cell we as DB and DBZ fans know this to be true)
review image
on 31 May 2013
I ordered this product with strong feelings of nostalgia (I used to play this in my childhood) and was extremely excited to be able to play it again. However, I cannot install the game on my Windows 7 computer. Despite troubleshooting and changing the compatibility settings I still have had no success with the installation. Very disappointing.
on 29 December 2011
I was over 20 years old when I got this pack with the first 3 games. The first one is pretty simple, nothing really special but I had fun playing - I think it's a must to have anyway for a Harry Potter addicted (like me). Just like the movies, u gotta watch them all same goes with the game - u gotta play them all. It was heaps of fun to cast spells, play Quiddich (sure I misspelead that) and walk through Hogwarts. The Chamber of Secret surprised me, awsome game, much darker than the movie imho it was really cool entering the chamber. Took me weeks to master the game but I enjoyed every minute of it, I enjoyed even more than the movie. Prisoner of Azkaban was even better screen details, the image is much more alive and still u can play as Ron and Hermine too. It's really great for Harry Potter fans and computer geeks like me, really highly recomend!
on 26 November 2011
Personally I love these three games. Each is as fun as the last and it's easy enough for kids who use computers to use this game. It's great for Harry Potter lovers, and even though the graphics are a bit dated now, I still personally enjoy playing it. Great game. Great buy :)
on 16 June 2013
These games are excellent.Very true to the movies. My 9 y old son and his mates are experienced gamers but they found the activities challenging but entertaining.Flying broomsticks and quidditch are excellent. Plenty of incentives for moving up a level. In fact something for the whole family.
on 24 October 2011
what can i say this games just amazing for the younger generation bought this for my lil bro for his bday ive never seen him get excited over this gaming pack :)
on 14 June 2013
I would have thought with all of technologies advances they would have made these games playable on a higher windows spec but apparently not. If you're looking to relive your childhood on your current computer then do not bother with these unless you have a way to run them on really low quality windows settings. The discs wouldn't even install on windows 7 at all so no chance of even playing them in safe mode