Customer reviews

on 26 June 2017
Absolutely indispensable for heavy demolition work. I dismantled many pallets in no time, salvaging many boards for further use. The bar is heavy but that weight is actually the most important feature of it - as it helps to ply boars and rip the big , old rusty nails out with not much effort. The sharp ends are very useful as you might be surprised at places they can squeeze into , which allows you then using the sheer force of leverage to rip things apart .. Yeah, not only useful tool, but its a hell of a fun to use too :P
on 28 May 2017
I seem to spend most of my DIY time using tools that are not really up to standard. So when I needed a crowbar for dismantling a huge old rotten shed, I decided to opt for this Gorilla bar and boy was I impressed. Extremely sturdy and more than a match for my old shed. Great for leverage and also the end is very sharp for jamming in between wooden joints. I went for the 36" version and glad I didn't go any larger. This was perfect.
review image
on 20 July 2017
This thing is an absolute beast and an essential addition to any DIY-ers toolbox. We're currently in the middle of a refurb and I've lost track of the amount of times this has made a 'christ this is going to take ages' task into a 'there we go what next?' one.
on 28 March 2017
What a FANTASTIC bit of kit Ripped up and old deck in 15 mins !!!!!!!!!!!!
on 17 August 2015
great bar may be break into amazon with it
on 18 April 2017
I'm glad I decided to buy one of the larger bars. Tore through removing my decking with ease. Absolutely solid!
on 21 March 2017
Perfect
on 2 November 2012
This bar is seriously big and will give a long serviceable life. the only problem I can see is that as both ends are very sharp they have a clear silicone cover at each end. However, the bars sharp ends soon cut through these (hence 4*)and make storing this in the shed a slight problem due to chance of accident with very sharp ends. A better plastic covers would make it 5*
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 May 2015
Just received and looks really strong, with lots of leverage for dismantling pallets, with their very tough nails, without damaging the wood too much.

Nice sharp ends, to help get it into the gap.

Also very good for initially lifting heavy items a few inches off the floor, to get a thicker lever or hoist under.
on 11 May 2014
Superb product, brilliant design and made of very high quality steel.
Claw takes 6 inch nails straight out of oak. Lever Is great for paving slabs and drain lids.
'Every home should have one'!