on 27 October 2016
Closest thing to a complete shut out of noise. we have a neighbour who isnt very considerate with his music. playing very late and loud enough so you cannot hope to goto bed. After noise abatement proceedings and asking him 10 billion times to turn it down.
my sanity was being tested.

as a long shot, and not being an ear plugs fan as a rule, i gave them a go. squeezed the cylinder part and rolled it tight and then placed in my ear. it gently then expands perfectly to fill the ear canal cavity.

now its kinda odd. ear plugs are odd. they create a bit of pressure that isnt their in your normal hearing life.
so that took me a good 10 mins of wondering if this would pan out, but thankfully i got over it. And was too tired to care either way.
If you give them a squeeze prep as instructed and place them in, their is NO way on earth their coming out by accident.

I settled in and achieved one of the deadliest best nights sleep for a long time. Be warned, its super eerie being effectively deaf by choice.
that alone wont suit everyone but maybe its an assurance they are crazy effective.Its extremely close to being without hearing (one imagines),,,
you will hear yourself breathing and possibly pick up on blood vessels moving haha.
but for the price point (when bought in bulk), and for the fact i can say, look despite the noise, you'll be lucky to wake me from a storm or hurricane.

on that note, let me say, they are so effective, you may not hear a smoke alarm. if you and your partner have kids, they wont be heard.
They will need to be of age to be able to nudge you awake etc.
no good if you have a baby monitor, or a baby for that fact. you just wont hear them calling or crying

use wisely, safely and as instructed. but yeah can be odd at first. if you are as crazy hungry for sleep as me, this may be a ticket for some temporary relief.
on 27 June 2016
Arrived promptly, work really well; as long as you squeeze and roll at the same time and don't rush this they work perfectly. Gently push into each ear and place a finger securely against the end, close to your ear and allow to expand, slowly and they will stay in place better.
I always read a lot of reviews before any purchase and some said they fell out; I've used them many times, noisey neighbours partying and they work great. Yes have woken up in the morning and one but never both have fallen out, but I never woke up... so that's why the five star rating.
They last at least five times and if you run them under the hot water tap.. not boiling water, and leave them in a cup they soon freshen up!
I've used them on over thirty ocassions and have only thrown one set away!
on 10 April 2017
The earplugs are great, just a pity I received only one pair, instead the 20 pairs I bought. Long shipping too, they arrived 6 weeks later.
review image
on 5 October 2016
If you need ear plugs now today, or any time soon then this is not where you want to buy them from. It will take few weeks as they are not dispatched from UK Mainline. they also came squashed so cant use them any way. However try couple of pairs and they do block some noise but if noise like some one snoring next to you , or loud music coming from next door not a good idea at all. I hope it will help.
on 9 November 2015
With all the cats in the neighborhood yowling during heat season, the neighbor blasting music, and my brother snoring from across the room, I was in desperate need of a solution to the noise. That was when I happened across these 20 pairs of ear plugs. I admit I was a bit skeptical at first due to the low price, as well as the numerous other competitors on the ear plug market.

My worries were for naught. These ear plugs are excellent value for money and offer the comfort and quiet I long desired. In fact they block out noise so well, I could barely hear my fan next to me during the humid summer nights! I have since also been using them whilst studying in order to block out the noise of others disturbing.

These ear plugs have saved my sanity and my life as a student, as well as giving me a peaceful, undisturbed 8 hours of sleep each night.
on 23 June 2016
I have brought these to use whilst on my motorbike which I have recently brought. And after speaking to a number of other riders they have expressed how using these would have help them with hearing loss.

As I am only 24 I would much like to keep my hearing and decided to try these first before moving to more resuable and expensive plugs.I also found that whilst searching that there are next to no reviews written with these being used on motorbikes.

So as far as money goes, £2.00 for 20 pairs is really good, especially after comparing prices and I must say that when inserted the engine and road noise is greatly reduced, but not to a point I am unable to hear whats going on around me.

It has been argued that these can be reused, and I would be inclined to agree, it would just depend on a number of factors like, 'how clean your ears are', 'personal preference', and 'how long you ride with them in for' I myself have only been using them once, but as I said this is a personal choice.
on 31 March 2017
I'm not happy I'm meant to get 20 in this and I got one
on 11 January 2016
After moving into a maisonette out in the countryside in a really lovely area, looking forward to a gentler and more peaceful pace of life, I couldn't believe that I moved into a building with the thinnest walls and floors I have ever had the misfortune to live in with the loudest, most obnoxious neighbours that I have ever come across. I was being woken or kept awake every night, and every morning and went from a very chilled out, happy go lucky person into feeling exhausted, rattled, angry and full of dread.
I bought these in desperation, and they have saved my sanity! I cant believe how much they can block out. I can still hear some things, and am still woken some nights with them in, but in general they are blocking out most of the insanity below me, I can sleep and can therefore cope with every day life there until my lease is up!

. Work great most of the time - have to pack them in tight- ears hurt sometimes in the morning because of this.
on 21 January 2016
Great earplugs and the only brand that I will ever buy. My father uses these in his workshop and they do protect your ears well. I am a fan of studying with earplugs in, and I'll always keep a pair in my rucksack in case I go somewhere and have to sleep in a noisy environment. Unlike a lot of earplugs, these are very soft and slightly grippy. They are the only ones that don't make my ear canals ache and they don't pop out if you sleep with them in.

Tip: I struggled with earplugs for a long time and finally cracked them with these. Trick is to roll them up really tight and then (if putting in right ear), roll between thump and index finger of right hand, reach left arm over top of head and pull up top of ear to open the ear canal up more. Quickly insert the rolled up earplug and rest a finger on the end of it to stop it sliding out when it expands. Once it's expanded it's not coming out till you say so!
on 21 April 2016
My other half snores SO LOUD. It's so frustrating. So I resorted to buying some ear plugs!
When I saw these and the price, I impulsively bought them, and I'm glad that I did.

Give them a twist to shrink them, pop them it the ear, then they'll untwist and expand to the natural shape of your ear.
They're soft and don't hurt when they do this, so it's very comfy. And because they expand they form an airtight seal, and it's BLISS.

Honestly, these are awesome. You can barely hear anything, it's great. I can get a good nights sleep wearing these.
They're a bit bigger at the end, so you don't have to worry about them going deeper into your ears while you fidget in the night.

They give you a lot in the pack, and subsequently I've lost them all now!
I'm going to buy some more though because these are great.