on 27 June 2016
Arrived promptly, work really well; as long as you squeeze and roll at the same time and don't rush this they work perfectly. Gently push into each ear and place a finger securely against the end, close to your ear and allow to expand, slowly and they will stay in place better.
I always read a lot of reviews before any purchase and some said they fell out; I've used them many times, noisey neighbours partying and they work great. Yes have woken up in the morning and one but never both have fallen out, but I never woke up... so that's why the five star rating.
They last at least five times and if you run them under the hot water tap.. not boiling water, and leave them in a cup they soon freshen up!
I've used them on over thirty ocassions and have only thrown one set away!
on 10 April 2017
The earplugs are great, just a pity I received only one pair, instead the 20 pairs I bought. Long shipping too, they arrived 6 weeks later.
review image
on 21 January 2016
Great earplugs and the only brand that I will ever buy. My father uses these in his workshop and they do protect your ears well. I am a fan of studying with earplugs in, and I'll always keep a pair in my rucksack in case I go somewhere and have to sleep in a noisy environment. Unlike a lot of earplugs, these are very soft and slightly grippy. They are the only ones that don't make my ear canals ache and they don't pop out if you sleep with them in.

Tip: I struggled with earplugs for a long time and finally cracked them with these. Trick is to roll them up really tight and then (if putting in right ear), roll between thump and index finger of right hand, reach left arm over top of head and pull up top of ear to open the ear canal up more. Quickly insert the rolled up earplug and rest a finger on the end of it to stop it sliding out when it expands. Once it's expanded it's not coming out till you say so!
on 5 October 2016
If you need ear plugs now today, or any time soon then this is not where you want to buy them from. It will take few weeks as they are not dispatched from UK Mainline. they also came squashed so cant use them any way. However try couple of pairs and they do block some noise but if noise like some one snoring next to you , or loud music coming from next door not a good idea at all. I hope it will help.
on 9 November 2015
With all the cats in the neighborhood yowling during heat season, the neighbor blasting music, and my brother snoring from across the room, I was in desperate need of a solution to the noise. That was when I happened across these 20 pairs of ear plugs. I admit I was a bit skeptical at first due to the low price, as well as the numerous other competitors on the ear plug market.

My worries were for naught. These ear plugs are excellent value for money and offer the comfort and quiet I long desired. In fact they block out noise so well, I could barely hear my fan next to me during the humid summer nights! I have since also been using them whilst studying in order to block out the noise of others disturbing.

These ear plugs have saved my sanity and my life as a student, as well as giving me a peaceful, undisturbed 8 hours of sleep each night.
on 23 June 2016
I have brought these to use whilst on my motorbike which I have recently brought. And after speaking to a number of other riders they have expressed how using these would have help them with hearing loss.

As I am only 24 I would much like to keep my hearing and decided to try these first before moving to more resuable and expensive plugs.I also found that whilst searching that there are next to no reviews written with these being used on motorbikes.

So as far as money goes, £2.00 for 20 pairs is really good, especially after comparing prices and I must say that when inserted the engine and road noise is greatly reduced, but not to a point I am unable to hear whats going on around me.

It has been argued that these can be reused, and I would be inclined to agree, it would just depend on a number of factors like, 'how clean your ears are', 'personal preference', and 'how long you ride with them in for' I myself have only been using them once, but as I said this is a personal choice.
on 11 January 2016
After moving into a maisonette out in the countryside in a really lovely area, looking forward to a gentler and more peaceful pace of life, I couldn't believe that I moved into a building with the thinnest walls and floors I have ever had the misfortune to live in with the loudest, most obnoxious neighbours that I have ever come across. I was being woken or kept awake every night, and every morning and went from a very chilled out, happy go lucky person into feeling exhausted, rattled, angry and full of dread.
I bought these in desperation, and they have saved my sanity! I cant believe how much they can block out. I can still hear some things, and am still woken some nights with them in, but in general they are blocking out most of the insanity below me, I can sleep and can therefore cope with every day life there until my lease is up!

. Work great most of the time - have to pack them in tight- ears hurt sometimes in the morning because of this.
on 21 April 2016
My other half snores SO LOUD. It's so frustrating. So I resorted to buying some ear plugs!
When I saw these and the price, I impulsively bought them, and I'm glad that I did.

Give them a twist to shrink them, pop them it the ear, then they'll untwist and expand to the natural shape of your ear.
They're soft and don't hurt when they do this, so it's very comfy. And because they expand they form an airtight seal, and it's BLISS.

Honestly, these are awesome. You can barely hear anything, it's great. I can get a good nights sleep wearing these.
They're a bit bigger at the end, so you don't have to worry about them going deeper into your ears while you fidget in the night.

They give you a lot in the pack, and subsequently I've lost them all now!
I'm going to buy some more though because these are great.
on 26 December 2015
Got these for my 11 year old son who is a drummer and constantly loses ear plugs, I gave up buying £20 ear plugs just for him to lose them or forget them when going to rehearsals. My kid says the the sound levels are really good when they are in: not to loud and not to quiet, about the same as a £25 set he had. He finds them easier to get in his ear then more expensive ear plugs that come with a little insertion tool that he found very fiddly, he is 11 and found the ear plugs were not to big for his ears. These ones you just roll up and they expand in your ear and stay to well, he drummed for 3 songs at a gig recently and they didn't come out or need adjusting. Best of all they are so cheap and come in bulk they are practically disposable. If he drops or loses one its not a big deal, no looking round on studio floors for bloody ear plugs or my kid getting worried about where his ear plugs are. Also because they are so colourful they are really easy to find if they do get dropped.

Will 100% buy again when he has lost them all.
on 22 July 2015
These ear buds are fantastic. I have never used ear buds/plugs before and bought them to take on holiday this year. However I used them recently at home to shut out the street noise on a hot night when all the windows were open. They feel a bit strange when you first use them. You squeeze the tips to make them thinner, slip them into your ear and they slowly expand again, filling the ear canal. You can't push them in too far as they are fatter at one end. They are nice and soft, not uncomfortable to sleep in even if you lay on your side like me. And for the noise sensitive, light sleeper (like me) they are great. They shut out everything so you can get a nice peaceful undisturbed night's sleep. I'm now using them regularly at home and will definitely order more. (You can use them more then once although, I'd probably dispose of them after a couple of wears on hygiene grounds.)