Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 25 March 2015
Impressive quality, good detail and must look great alongside more Britains figures. 1:32 is a tad small for my nephews tildo old field farm set and the animals I have to accompany it ... but it's a totally different product. He doesn't care either. One less star as they are really old fashioned looking. It's a bit weird. This looks like something from when I was a kid. Even the packaging is how I remember it :)
on 13 January 2013
My granddaughter is pleased with the animals to go with her farm but they were smaller than I would have liked. I now know the sizes but was not aware on purchasing them.
on 13 June 2011
I bought a toy farm for my grandson, plus extras such as the farming family. They were smaller than I imagined they would be which was disappointing as they were not to the same scale as other farm extras that I bought, but this was my fault, having said all this my young Grandson is not at all bothered and plays quite happily with them.
on 30 October 2010
My grandchildren love the whole Britains series of animals and farm vehicles and buildings. They play for hours and the toys are very strong and durable. Lost the odd wing mirror but that is to be expected when the grown ups drop the vehicles from a great height!
on 4 March 2014
This set is a little old fashioned, the farmer in his plus fours!!!. Hardly the image of the modern farmer. However the figures are of an amazing quality sturdy and definitely hard wearing.
on 24 February 2014
My neice just loved these figures. They are of very goog quality. They are so realistic, showing every detail and capturing every childs imagination
on 3 December 2013
brought as Christmas present so won't open pack up, but looks exactly as was expecting, Britains farm items have always been of good value and would always recommend them. Hopefully Grandson will have hours of fun with them as my own children did as youngsters.
on 11 April 2015