Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

Customer reviews

on 27 March 2005
I discovered the music of Patrick Hawes through ClassicFM and their consistent playing of 'Pavane' and 'Quanta Qualia.' These two recordings are wonderfully crafted and one cannot help but be moved by 'Pavane' - a truly outstanding composition. This CD has become a firm favourite alongside Einaudi's brilliant 'Una Mattina' and 'Echoes' , Thomas Newman's "American Beauty" Soundtrack, Philip Glass' "The Hours", and the recent soundtrack to 'The Girl With the Pearl Earring'.
This CD is no risk - sit back, relax and enjoy the blend of brilliant compositions. Now in a new Special Edition, I suppose I will have to buy-it all over again!
on 11 February 2014
I loved every track on this album. Patrick Hawes' captivating music provides peace and tranquillity. I thoroughly enjoyed it all the way through.
on 26 April 2009
If you don't own this album, you're missing one of the most beautiful, sublime, recordings for many a year. Hauntingly melodic, rich orchestration and heavenly voices. Peaceful, spiritual, soothing, calming. Go get it in your collection, you will play it over, and over, and over....wonderful!
on 10 February 2011
I made a good choice when I bought this CD. It is full of beautiful, relaxing music to chill out to and my girl friend, who is into meditation, was very impressed by it. Full marks to Patrick Hawes for this lovely collection
on 15 August 2015
This is an amazing album if you like interesting harmonic and soothing music. I bought it as it was so highly recommended by all the Reviewers and I am not disappointed.
on 2 January 2015
not bad for a bloke who needs the money,,must have written it whilst watching cricket
on 4 March 2016
You need to relax? Just climb into this beguilingly simple but subtle music and let it wrap you up. From the man who brought you Quanta Qualia .. and this even includes another version. Worth it for that alone.
on 9 May 2014
I thought the content of this CD would be all instrumental, with floaty creations suitable to relax and meditate to. It isn't, it has a high content of singing the like of which I found annoying and irritating. Very disappointed as now I own a CD which is about to be consigned to either the back of my existing collection or given in haste to the local charity shop.
on 25 May 2016