on 5 June 2013
I wanted to introduce my 15 month old granddaughter to classical music. I play it in the background when we are playing and often conduct or dance to it. She is now beginning to recognise which ones we do this to and starts off on her own. All quite calm or soothing so could be used at bedtime on low. A good compilation but we do have our favourites and prefer CD 2 . Good, prompt delivery from USA accompanied by a polite letter which was a bonus.
on 19 January 2018
Some lovely choices
on 21 June 2017
Nice collection of music, not just for babies!
on 10 August 2014
Service was quick .This was a baby shower gift as classical music is very good for both mothers and babies especially for calming both through sleepless night teething and even illness . It was part of baby shower gifts;would recommend .
on 20 November 2014
Helps baby to sleep as well as the rest of the family. The music is not only good for nights but also keeps them entertained and will calm them so they make very little noise like snoring etc... Brilliant selection of tracks!
on 8 November 2014
Arrived quickly and the music is very relaxing and perfect for that time in the day where you want to calm things down and get them ready for their naps
on 21 January 2016
Great for the grandchildren although I listen to it more than they do.
on 16 June 2015
Not as good as expecting but ok.
on 16 April 2006
This is a lovely compliation, the whole family enjoy it. I am a long way from a classic music buff - but this is lovely, calm, peace inducing music. Great for get together with other mums and babies as it really puts everyone in a relaxed mood.

I have had my moneys worth several times over from this album.
on 6 July 2013
Bought this for my daughter who is pregnant and needed to spend time relaxing. It is helping not only her but her husband and the little one already has some favourites! Definitely recommended if you enjoy classical music.