Style: Shopping List|Change

on 31 December 2012
My 2 year old loves this game, the picture are bright and she can recognise the picture. as with all orchard street toys it's very durable and well made.
on 20 April 2013
My 3 year old loves this game, enjoys finding all his items on the shopping list, we have also purchased both booster packs which opens up the game more!
on 12 April 2013
Very good service, the product was just as described. Would be happy to recommend to others. My son was delighted and has had hours of fun with this toy.
on 10 February 2013
Bought this for my 2 year old grandson and he loves it. Started to play it with me and now all the family joins in. Excellent game for 2 to 3 year olds.
on 20 January 2013
Ordered this for the whole family to play. My 2 year old enjoys it as much as my 5 year old does. It is a very entertaining as well as educational game.
on 14 September 2013
A really good game for young children. Suitable for ages 3-5 (depending on ability). Good for practising sharing, turn taking, vocabulary and matching.
on 17 July 2013
Fantastic game for young children. The product was purchased for my godson's birthday, I have played the game before and I'm sure he will love it too!
on 16 July 2013
My little boy really enjoys this game and it has helped develop not only his concentration but also inspired many food/shopping related conversations.
on 27 January 2017
Excellent game for our 3 year old granddaughter to beat us at every time!
Good memory game for young kids to play to learn how to take turns etc.
on 29 December 2014
Great game. Already have one for my son but purchased this for a friends child for a Christmas present. I hope they enjoy playing it as much as we do.

See one answered question