Customer reviews

Style: Shopping List|Change

on 4 March 2013
Well made and the card is not flimsy. I purchased this game to play with my little grand daughter and although we have only just played it she appeared to enjoy it. I thought it was a good game for the price.
on 8 December 2009
Un jeu qui s'adapte bien selon l'âge des joueurs. On s'amuse bien à remplir le cadis et on a acheté d'autres cartes supplémentaires (« booster pack ») pour varier les aliments avec les habilles, par exemple.
on 14 March 2013
This item was purchased as a future gift for my granddaughter
She has not yet received it as there hasnt been an occasion for it yet
I will say I have opened it and am very pleased with what I saw
on 28 March 2013
A newer version of the old classic my kids had years ago, but just as good. Little ones to bigger ones will enjoy this. Helps with word recognition too. Orchard have this one in the bag, or rather trolley.
on 28 September 2015
Bought this for my 5&2 year old. They both love it. My 5 year old can completely understand it and play on her own 2 year old needs a bit of adult help. Really good way of teaching them lots of new skills.
on 26 December 2009
My nephew had this game many years ago, so was really pleased when i found it on amazon. My daughter has really enjoyed it, and the booster packs turns it into a new game each time.
Good old family fun.
on 17 December 2011
Great for toddlers! Plenty of variety in shopping list to keep interest. In my opinion this game helps with: memory; conversation; understanding food; taking turns; winning and losing. Highly recommended.
on 19 January 2015
My 2 year old loves this game, as do I. My daughter picked up the idea of it very quickly. It teaches children different shopping items and how to match and is a great game for learning how to take turns.
on 11 April 2013
A great little game for under 5's. we bought it for our Granddaughter who is nearly 3 years old and both her anger 5 year old sister thoroughly enjoyed this memory game - very speedy delivery from seller
on 1 November 2013
Our Great Grand-daughter is almost 3 and a couple of these games for Christmas seemed just right.

Obviously have not opened yet, but instructions read well and we are sure she will love them.

See one answered question