Customer reviews

Price:£18.95+ Free shipping

on 3 June 2011
My four year old daughter absolutely loves the Madagascar films AND her Nintendo so I thought I couldn't go wrong with this as a gift but it has been a huge disappointment. I realise the "3" rating indicates the games content suitability and not necessary the age group the game is intended for, but, it IS a kids movie, so it figures kids are gonna want to play the game, doesn't it??!! NO CHANCE of a 4,5 or even 6 year old completing this game! My girl is pretty good on most consol games but even I can't progress far on this one. Very frustrating for all of us!
on 31 December 2006
I got this game for xmas and it is so addictive i had finished it in a week! the game is hilarious on so many levels, it is really challenging but good fun!.

I would recommend this game to anyone!
on 31 July 2005
A few weeks ago i saw madagascar at my local cinema and to be honest was quite disapointed.For my birthday i decided to by this game from amazon it is fantastic in the levels you can alternate animals there is also a very amussing film at the begining of the game the graphics are way better than the psp and could in fact rival the playstation 2 wyhat a turn around.
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2013
This was brilliant. Kept me amused for days !! The rating should be a little higher i think. Very good value for the money.
on 30 September 2014
I got this game when it first came out years ago as a birthday present and I absolutely loved it! I'm now 18 and recently bought again and I still love it!! The graphics are good and it's not too challenging (for many ages) was very easy to play when I was younger and still is now. Very good game
on 13 May 2013
This is a fun game suitable for all ages. It teaches the player how to operate each animal and how to play each game.
on 10 April 2014
I would recommend to anyone orders is correct with a description. Very good quality product. I like this product. :)
on 6 January 2014
brought great fun this game grandchildrens game but found myself playing it just as many times as they did good fun
on 3 May 2013
its definatley a game for the younger player but if you have young kids they will love it im sure
on 27 October 2013
My son loves the film he was really happy that there was a game and playing with his fav marty x

See one answered question