Customer reviews

Praetorians (PC CD)
Platform: PC|Change
Price:£1.57+ Free shipping

on 20 November 2016
Its the bollocks! If you love Romans, strategy and gaming nothing beats this
on 18 February 2015
Well worth buying.

Skooter
on 21 February 2017
Old classic, excellent delivery, excellent price...
on 17 April 2012
This was a replacemaent for a damaged PC CD disc of my grandsons. This is an excellent strategy game for a 12/13 year old and has given him may hours of pleasure.
on 9 December 2012
arrived on time and works well. My grandsonn has had endless fun with this game and i would recommend this game
on 15 May 2016
Disk didn't work and froze my pc
on 6 October 2013
I first found this game when i was about 11, I wasn't sure what to expect as it was a new type of game for me, usually I was stuck playing things like RollerCoaster Tycoon or Zoo Tycoon and such games, so when the opportunity arose for me to use my pocket money to buy some new games, Praetorians was one that caught my eyes. I had always found the Ancient Roman Empire fascinating so this game looked great! From the beginning I found this game extremely entertaining and time-consuming, which kept my four older sisters content with me out of the way, as it kept me busy ;) The game has ,I think, 24 missions, that get harder as you progress, but as you do so it get's easier the more attempts you make. There is also a free-mode where you can choose one of three possible races, compete against up to 7 local players/CPU's which is a brilliant way to keep training yourself. The game is full of interesting strategical choices, which as I said, can keep you entertained for hours on end and build up your skill which makes missions a lot easier. All that from when i was 11. I'm 16 now (almost 17) and I still like to spend the occasional afternoon playing this game, I don't need GTA or Call of Duty (although I wouldn't say no if I could play them), because this game is so entertaining and really makes time go by. I strongly recommend this game to kids who like strategy, romans and a good bit of adventure/action.

Hope this review helps!
on 10 April 2007
Not the newest game on the market but one you will go back to again and again. Its not realy about The Praetorian Guard but all the main types of Roman troops. You can spend a great deal of time on this one. If you like the Forward Strike games this is for you.