Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on 3 August 2013
Although the DVD arrived before the expected arrival date, it turned out to be a huge disappointment. The disc was covered in dirt and so I was unable to watch more than the first 20 minites of the film, without the picture pixelating or freezing.
on 2 September 2013
I love this film because I like to watch things that has got Hilary Duff in and it is a bit sad when her brother dies. I hope there will be a Raise Your Voice 2 with Hilary Duff to see how she gets on with the singing and her new boyfriend
on 26 November 2014
It's a feel-good teen film, what else can you say about it? The singing gives it a bit of a difference, but it still follows the tradition of teen angst and happy endings. Cant fault it for what it is.
on 27 November 2010
I got this dvd like years and years ago when I was about six or seven. I still love it even now though I am ten. It is really good but sad. It's a great story and I reccomend it to people of all ages.
on 20 April 2014
Arrived well within time stated yayyyyyyy! Wte pizza as we watched it. It was well packaged quite easy to open. I would order again. I was pleased with the price. All in all an excellent service.
on 14 September 2006
Well,[...] honestly it wasn't that great. It had an opportunity to really shine, the plot was good, but the supporting actors were, in my opinion, not fantastic. Ms Duff played the role fairly convincingly, but on the whole I was kind of disappointed by this film. I usually enjoy nice fluffy little movies like this but I just wasn't captured by the characters. Sorry to disagree with you folks, but I just didn't think it was that good.
on 18 July 2013
Well The Item Came today.
Was very happy with that.
It Play's Great.
Even on my Xbox even though it hates DVD's lol
Very good seller.
on 13 March 2006
This film is the best. Buy it!! Its absouloutly brilliant!! Hilary is the best actress i have ever seen. A great singer and watch the fly video on the bonus features aswell. The song is her best. Although shes BRILLIANT at everything.
BUY THIS DVD NOW!! YOU WONT RETGRET IT.
on 4 January 2011
We enjoyed watching this movie, about a young girl who goes off to follow her dream of singing meets a dish boy. Enjoyable family watching
on 19 April 2014
A movie any girl of any age will love and Hilary Duff is outstanding, feel good movie about chasing your dreams and never giving up