on 14 August 2013
I bought this puzzle for my two-and-a-half year old. She absolutely loves it, although she cracked it after a day or two and can now do it in a few minutes.I bought this to introduce the concept of puzzles, which it did brilliantly, although I think it might be too basic for 3 year olds.
on 11 January 2012
I bought this for my 2and a half year old. He loves animals and absolutely loves this jigsaw. He plays with it over and over. The quality is good and the colours vibrant. I would definitely recommend for a child who likes animals. A great activity to do together with your little one.
on 20 October 2012
Purchased this jig saw for my 2 year old Grandson and he loves it!.Always puts the monkey together first.An educational toy as well because we talk about the animals and the sounds they make. Nice solid pieces. Great prompt service from seller, would definatley use them again.
on 24 January 2012
My granddaughter, coming up for 3, loves this puzzle. We do it over and over again, and name and discuss the animals and what they are doing and thinking. It is educational, well-made and children love it. What more could you ask? Now we are looking for another like it.
on 15 March 2011
The pieces fit together really well. The picture follows on from piece to piece really well too so it is easy for small children to see which piece goes next. The colours are nice and bright and there's lots to talk about. I'll be getting 'Who's in the Farmyard' as well.
on 9 August 2012
Got this for my 2 year old as thought she might like it because of all the animals. She does! It's better than some as she can pick an animal & put that together then move on to the next animal until it's all done. Definitely better than some others we've played with.
on 22 July 2015
Great colourful picture with thick pieces, easy to put together, my daughter got this age 2 and it really helped her learn how to do puzzles and it's still a favourite now. The picture is laid out in such a way that it makes it easy to find the neighbouring piece.
on 17 September 2013
Am really happy with this puzzle brought it for my 2 year old son, he loves it & Can almost do it all by himself! Have brought quite alot of orchard toys puzzles & there always good quality..seller sent promptly & was packaged well also good price! Thanks v much
on 26 May 2015
This puzzle is perfect for my little girl. She is 2.5yrs and loves puzzles but this one is definitely her favourite. It's good quality and the animal theme is great to encourage children to do it themselves. Would definitely buy more products from this range.
on 22 August 2016
My granddaughter loves this jigsaw, and at nearly 3 finds it challenging enough but yet too difficult that she feels demoralised. Good vibrant colours, with the cuts in the pieces in good places to be able to lead from one part of the picture to the next.