on 2 February 2015
i've bought the Orchard Toys puzzles a few times already for different aged kids as gifts and really like them, they are fun and educational and i fully recommend them to anyone buying puzzles and jigsaws for age three and up.
on 25 January 2013
My 2 yr old daughter can do this without any assistance and loves being quizzed on the animals once it's done. Nice bright colours. Lots of animals to talk about. The box gives suggestions of questions to ask. Great!
on 3 January 2016
Good sturdy jigsaw which is very bright and colourful without it being too difficult for oyunger children. Our Grandchildren enjoy it and so do we - due to the good build quality we know tha tit should last a while.
on 27 February 2012
This is a great jigsaw for little hands. The pieces are large and robust and there's plenty going on in the picture. My little boy has had it two months now and still loves playing with it. Would highly recommend.
on 11 January 2014
Love it, or I should say my daughter does, bright colours and good size pieces. Also I love the tips on the back of the box suggesting things to look out for whilst doing the puzzle. Would definitely recommend.
on 28 June 2015
Well made. Educational. Good value for money.
on 20 February 2014
This is a great jigsaw with nice big pieces for little hands. My 3 year old loves it and the pieces are nice and sturdy - so no bending or coming loose. Lovely bright colours and excellent value for money.
on 1 November 2013
Brilliant jigsaw. I bought this for our 2 year old son and it is the best jigsaw I have ever bought. Really bright and colourful. Just the right number of pieces. I can't rate this jigsaw highly enough.
on 4 November 2014
Great jigsaw for little ones. We have loads of fun putting it together and then spotting all the animals, and counting what she can see. I love all the Orchard Toy range but this is one of my favourites
on 19 May 2013
I bought this for a 2 year old who absolutely loves it! Sturdy, durable and has provided hours of fun. Took a while to master it, but once mastered still provides hours of fun with all the animals