on 16 January 2013
I bought Roboraptor for my 45 year old husband for Christmas. He's a Firmware Engineer, loves robots and robotics, and knew when I saw a picture of Roboraptor, that it would be a huge hit with him.
I did my research, read all the reviews, watched all the youtube videos...and even though some reviewers felt that Roboraptor's appeal would wear off, I still knew it would be a very well received gift. I wasn't disappointed!
My husband plays with Roboraptor a lot! He's been working out what surfaces he works best on, and had fun trying out the different behaviour modes and finding the hidden features.

Personally, I love it when Roboraptor walks into something, you pick him up to give him more room, and he wriggles and growls like a mad puppy!!

Awesome!
on 2 June 2015
Looks good but fails to deliver as a wireless remote controlled device. It uses 10 AA batteries at a time which last for less than 20 minutes.
on 30 March 2018
The boy loves it
on 6 November 2015
The toy is not amazing as you have to be very close to it in order to trigger the moves. The seller was top class and despite few inconvenient from my side the guy was always on point and happy to help, thanks.
on 1 December 2015
Great for the kids...... And big kids!!!
on 8 January 2018
The produce is not working properly. Also I payed £89.99 but when it arrived, on the box the price was £39.99
on 3 February 2016
bought for grandson who enjoys playing with it
on 20 March 2016