Customer reviews

on 4 November 2013
Nemesea are a great live band and deserve more recognition. This is their first album (from 2004) and it has some outstanding tracks and some that don't really do it for me.
"Angel in the Dark" is excellent and so is "Disclosure" - Manda has a fantastic voice with such a great range that she always improves anything she sings, and the emotion she produces is quite something.
Trying to be a bit of an epic story, this album goes a bit fairytale at times: I'm pretty sure they wouldn't make it like this in 2013. But having said that, "Mortalitas Part 4" is also really good, and "Cry" is another outstanding track.
As an example of Nemesea's early work, it's good and I'm glad I bought it.
on 16 January 2015
This is brilliant! The guitar work in particular is exceptional. A fantastic debut album.The vocals are immense and very powerful and the whole band comes together very nicely.
on 5 March 2015
Very good album by Nemesea
on 17 December 2010
The music is better than I thought it would be. I enjoyed it very much. Amazon.uk is outstanding.The CD came from London and I got it less than two weeks after I ordered it. I live in Texas!