Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 March 2015
Item arrived within two days of ordering.My daughter is delighted, I should add that she loves all music, everything from Highway to Hell to Irish folk/Scottish folk songs. This cd is lively, cheerful and 'danceable'.
on 31 July 2013
My little girl is Balamory mad and lets face it , the adults of the house do too! This is a great cd and would recommend to anyone who's little one loves singing along to "Dorey" as my daughter calls it!
on 29 April 2017
gift
on 8 December 2015
Loved this a child so bought this for my cousin. Still remember half the songs I really loved strike up the band best. As far I know she loves it my only upset is it don't have the original songs from series 1 and 2 such like I'm Pc Plum and Josie Jump is my name but great fun songs your kids enjoy anyhow
on 2 August 2010
My first child grew up with Balamory and, as it does not seem to be around so much now that the second one is at that age, we bought this CD for him.

As well as the usual Balamory themes, it has some of the more ambitious songs - "Great Inventions, Groovy Solutions" being one of my own favourites, along with the rock-operatic "Follow The Clue".

These are great songs to sing along to and won't drive you quite as mad as some other children's stuff. Altogether now "Follow the clue ! Follow the clue ! Plum will lead you, plum will lead you !"
on 21 March 2010
HIS MUM HAS ADDED TO THE CAR CD CHANGER AND HE HAS NOT REALISED WERE THE MUSIC IS COMING FROM AND HE STARTS TO DANCE IN HIS CAR SEAT AND SLOWLY FALLS A SLEEP. IT KEEPS HIM entertained and makes the journey more peaceful and enjoyable for him and his mum and they avoid the crying part so thumbs for this CD
on 7 January 2012
Not all of the songs were known to us but it was a great to recall known and get to know the others which are really good as well. I would give 5 stars if the songs were from the edition we saw.
on 3 March 2009
As a mum to a 3 year old obsessed with Balamory, this CD is fantastic to take in the car. As the songs are cheery the journey soon passes by! Would have been 5 stars if it had had Edie's 'I'm Edie McCredie, I love to drive' song on it.
on 19 October 2010
My children love this CD and play it over and over. I'd recommend it to anyone with a child who is a fan of Balamory - it's best to know the show to appreciate the music.
on 21 February 2009
A big hit with my son who likes the programme, but loves the music more. A guarantee to get him up dancing!