Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£1.95+ £1.26 shipping

on 26 July 2006
I bought this CD for my mother-in-law as we both have similar taste in music. Since becoming Josh Groban fans we thought no one could match his fantastic voice, I was wrong .... Aled has a beautiful voice and all the tracks on this CD are brilliant. His version of 'O Holy Night' is just as good as Josh!

I will be buying Aled again!
on 2 May 2005
This is not the sort of music I usually go for, but Aled's voice is just so pure and moving, that I have been converted. My only quibble is why it is necessary to include a Christmas song among the rest.
on 9 January 2010
This was a Christmas present to me and I have thoroughly enjoyed it and will be listening to it many times over.
on 24 November 2013
Since first release, I have returned repeatedly to this album which has been a running partner for many years. I find the man, the delivery, and the choice of songs both elevating and hugely comforting. I warmly recommend this.
on 14 July 2014
Love this music; so relaxing.
on 27 November 2016