on 27 February 2013
We got the item for our little one after she showed great interest at a friend's place. However, we bought it one month after the visit and by the time she got it she seemed to have outgrown it. As a seven-month-old, she is now much more into sorting shapes and noisy toys. It still holds her attention for some time but no long, which is a shame because it does look a cool design.
on 11 April 2011
This is a lovely product. The only thing I found was that it isn't especially suitable for a 4 month old... although my baby can hold the elastic bits easily, he has bonked himself in the eye a couple of times with the beads! However, I think once he gets a bit more co-ordination, he will get more out of it. It is a lovely quality toy which I think will stand the test of time really well.
on 1 March 2014
I fell in love with this toy as soon as I spotted on the website, so bought this for my 4 months old baby. And he absolutely loves it he hold it, throw it, kicks it and press it with his legs! Very good purchase. Well done Manhattan Toy!
on 7 June 2012
It may look like a boring toy, but I assure you it's not! My 7 month girl loves waving it in the air, rolling it and sucking on it. She pulls it out of the toy box herself, choosing it over other toys that appear more interesting to me.
on 4 January 2013
My baby enjoys the colours and the sound the wooden balls make as they move. It's educational as it teaches them about consequence. The toy is very durable. Great for packing in a change bag to keep babies occupied while out and about. Overall, good product.
on 28 August 2011
This toy has become an instant hit with our 6 month old and any of her friends that come to play. Perfect for little hands to grip, it is colourful and the wooden balls just fit into an inquisitive mouth! The moving wooden balls slide up and down, making a musical sound and this fascinates her.
on 3 February 2016
Good response from our 4 months old!
on 27 September 2011
we love the colours, sound and even the smell.
also being used as a teether.
The rubber string is fixed at each joint which makes it safe.
review for seller: Arrived even earlier than stated - good service
on 2 December 2013
My six month old sits and plays with this for 15+ minutes at a time, the colours, noise and movement keeps her attention. She also loves to chew this and has just discovered that the strings are elasticy so a new way to play.
on 9 January 2010
This is a great toy, durable, squeezable, throwable, chewable, light & easy to pick up by even the smallest hands, it has a great feel for adults too, a great toy, i would recommend. The balls slide up and down, it is bright and breezy, hours of fun. It seems a little expensive, but i think it is well worth the money.