on 19 January 2010
Dominoes
I was searching for presents for 3 boys, 2 aged 5 & 1 aged 11,I eventually found your dominoes. I purchased 2 sets of 9's & 1 of 12's. The boys all loved them & it proved to be an inspired choice. The tiles will last a lifetime & the boys can use them all of their lives. I recomend them to anyone searching for a present.
on 17 June 2011
Hours of fun with these durable and well made dominoes.
Good price includes some instructions on games you may not know of and all in a proper tin box
If this is a 'toy' then at 60yrs of age it's time me and my mates at the pub grew up!
on 9 March 2011
WARNING: twice I ordered this domino set, hoping to get the tin shown in the illustration. However, both times the item sent was NOT in this package, but in a much less attractive tin, even though I specified when returning the first one, exactly what the problem was.

This very disappointing as although Amazon refunded me and promised to investigate, the issue was never cleared up.
on 14 March 2014
Nice feel to these and i like the sound they make.However, i do have quite a few with some small chips on the edges.My Grandson loves playing dominoes and these double 9s are a good way for him to learn new counting skills and to develop his concentration. At only 3 and a half he still quite often wins and that's without any help.The size of these dominoes are exactly the same as those sold in ASDA but they only sell double sixes.
on 22 January 2015
Lovely colourful plastic tiles. We bought this to supplement are Double 6 pack but this one is much better as it gives my son better options when playing double 9. Very pleased and recommend this item.
on 15 August 2013
Okay set - dominoes nice and clean/clear but a bit lightweight. Good tin - not as heavy as wooden box to carry around. Not sure friends will like Double-9s but always option just to play up to double-6. Good replacement for old wooden set that turned everything black.
on 17 September 2013
This is the third time i have purchased these Dominoes, and all my friends who I have purchased them for find them to handle great,, good container they are kept in and excellant little book explaining rules of games .
on 24 July 2014
The Dominoes are 52 x 26 mm x 8mm thick, with radiuses on the corners & edges. The spots and bar are nicely painted with no smudging etc, All of them are clean on the back and the same size. Maybe some of the poor reviews were just bad luck? I would have happily paid more for a better quality 10mm thick coloured spot set, but couldn't find anything between these and a very expensive set of Dal Negro ones. They are cheap and perfectly ok. The tin they came in is bit retro looking and I think is actually nicer than the one shown, but hey its a tin.
on 9 March 2012
my grandchildren love these,there coloured so if you cant count so good you always know the colour.that is your not colour blind.one of my grandsons think there made of ivory there that good,brill fab great i love them too,spend time with these not on gamestations.
on 2 May 2012
Both grandsons (one just 4 the other 4 1/2) enjoy playing with our double 12 Dominoe set. I decided to buy the 9 dot version for the 4 yr olds birthday as I felt it would be easier for him to recognise the pattern of dots.