Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

• Six

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 May 2008
this is a beautiful cd there are a couple of tracks that moved me to tears. At one stage I stopped the car engine to let my two children age 10 and 11 listen with no background noise, such an atmospheric cd when silence is around you. My 11 year who is an avid Magic FM listener hates classical, asked if he could have the cd in his room - what a breakthrough. The CD was a gift and I am now on line looking for the next one to buy.
on 13 February 2005
I got my copy in the mail today from the Singers' US distributor. Super disc! Singing is superb as ever. My only niggle is that the tempo is track 5 is too zippy for my tastes, but I can live with that. For those of you waiting patiently for a CD with the current lineup of Hurley, Tyson, Phoenix, Lawson, Gabbitas, and Connolly, this is it!!
on 8 March 2009
A good mix of songs, arrangements of popular and traditional. Short CD, but usual high standard expected from the Kings Singers. My own favourites are Blackbird (Lennon/McCartney, arr. Runswick) & Blue Skies, Irving Berlin, arr Richard Rodney Bennett. Lovely to relax to at the end of a busy day, but don't play it in the car! Excellent value for money.
on 8 January 2016
Nice relaxing listen with some lovely songs.
on 10 December 2005
I bought this album strictly for Track 6. This is by far the most moving version of this song I have ever heard.