Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Fitbit

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 February 2011
Amazing vocals as ever made even more noticeable due to what the uk/ us chart scene has turned into!
on 3 October 2006
I own all of Jennifer Lopez albums, mainly for the latin favour but also because she's had some really catchy records that you just can't help but buy! Her last album was the weakest, 'This is me then' really was a disappointment. Focussing on drivelly pathetic songs about Ben Affleck got sickeningly boring after a while, and although I haven't ditched it, I am keeping it just because I paid for it!

This album is miles better and deserved better reviews and a warmer reception. Think of the 'On the 6' days, polished songs, great production and an instant classic. Bound to stay in my CD player for a while, and equal to her first two albums in quality!
on 13 October 2015