on 16 October 2017
happy with item
on 29 March 2018
A+
on 19 May 2011
We don't own a TV and we don't like our 2 1/2 y.o son to watch too many programmes but we do buy some DVDs so he can watch them on the computer. I was looking for something to help teach colours and shapes and I am thrilled with this purchase. It is fun, educational and doesn't drive me crazy! The episodes are a perfect length with catchy tunes (I think songs are wonderful teaching tools! My son always learns things quicker if there is a song to help him!). This was a great value purchase!
on 4 April 2015
It's a classic! Watched when newly released years ago with my eldest, and now years on my toddler loves bear! Bear still has his charm!
Excellent service from seller, happy purchase!
on 20 April 2012
We can't avoid letting kids watching TV. I personnally have no conscience problem with the "bear in the big blue house" dvd. this series is funny and sweet, for kids from 1 to 10 ! the characters are adorable, the songs are always nice and easy to sing. My kids and me just adore the "what's that smell" moment ! We are collecting all the Bear dvd. I recommend this series to all.
on 13 February 2010
Bought this for my 2.5year old son who loved it. Educational in a fun way & he enjoys singing to the songs they sing. There are some parts that he's not very keen with the story time of Shadow - as the shapes don't look very friendly. Otherwise, songs are very catchy which he loves. Definately highly recommended.
on 14 January 2017
Happy with the product
on 19 August 2017
Our little girl loves this DVD.
on 19 October 2016
Thankyou
on 24 July 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse