Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 28 May 2017
Great album fast delivery well done.
on 10 June 2015
good
VINE VOICEon 4 March 2005
Let's just say if you don't buy it, you'll know nothing about club music. simply the best!
love the tune from: I won't let you down, sunrise the ballard remix is better the the dance version.. and there's plenty more.
discover the beauty by yourself :)
cheers!
on 14 March 2005
I thought this album would have a few stand out tracks and the rest just be fillers but i'm glad to say i am wrong!
Each track is unique and has a good feel to it...definetely one to play while your getting ready to go out!
Stand out tracks are 'i won't let you down', 'back in time' 'do you know', 'touch me', 'stars', 'calling you' and 'love me right' GET IT!
"Love Me Right" by Angel City is a 14 song collection that showcases dance songs of various romantic emotion. I was first acquainted with Angel City back in 2005 from a Ministry of Sound music compilation. I admit that I enjoy "Sunrise" and "Touch Me." However, "I Won't Let You Down", "Confession" and "City Lights" are also some of the rousing music tracks also featured. "Love Me Right" by Angel City is suitable for those who like early 2000's dance music.
on 5 March 2005
I think this album is brilliant. It includes their hits 'Love Me Right' and 'Do You Know.' This album to me is really under rated as most of the dance compilations I buy I only like a few songs. But this album is very different. None of the songs are boring and I would rate every song 7-10/10. This is a great buy, you won't be disapointed.
on 14 October 2013
Very pleasing to the ear and brings back good memories. It would be great to obtain the actual video of her and songs
on 27 April 2012
I love this album...this is a compilation of pop-dance music that was product by Angel City with Lara McAllen...her voice is wonderful...she is sweet and very sexy girl singer...wow!!! My favourite songs are: Love Me Right, Do You Know, Sunrise, Touch Me (fantastic!!!), City Lights and Confession!!! If you like pop-dance music, I suggest you to listen this album!!! Enjoy!!!
on 6 September 2012
Would love to write something great but as yet I still don't have my purchase. I have had to buy elsewhere :-(
on 3 March 2005
Good for having their previous Top40 hits. Rest of the album although listenable I wouldn't class as Ministry of Sound.
If you already have their tracks on other MoS albums, you'll probably want to avoid this. Otherwise if your taste is also into general pop, this is overall a neutral album.
Hopefully their next album will be more adventurous.