on 27 May 2016
Very versatile and sturdy bike rack. Be aware that some bikes will not fit without the additional Saris Beam which costs about £25.
on 10 September 2017
Brilliant. Fits on our Prius and carries 3 bikes securely no problem. Note that you will almost certainly need a lighting board as the bikes will obscure your rear light clusters and number plate.
on 6 June 2015
Brilliant and sturdy, but i'm afraid it didnt fit on S Max :(
on 7 June 2017
Brilliant easy to carry assemble and disassemble
Strong and sturdy for 3 bikes
on 18 July 2017
Nicely made, flexible fittings, not suited to heavy bikes
on 30 July 2017
Excellent bike rack.
on 20 May 2017
perfect well made
on 9 August 2012
I have looked at roof racks, with bike carriers and the rear mounted until i couldnt take any more. Decided on this by accident to be honest. Good reviews overall across various sites but not as many as on other carriers.
Arrived in good time and was well boxed inside another box!! Looked a bit strange, but once all unravelled it made sense.
I am fixing to my Seat Leon 2010, all felt very secure and the anchor points are marked top, side, bottom, just to help. Very solid build and will last for years.
One point I have yet to test, i have loaded up my mountain, then my wifes, which created a slight angle problem due to the sloaping cross bar, and finally my 7 year olds small bike, also with a sloaping cross bar. This seemed to make it feel a litle unstable for my liking. That may be just practice until i get used to it.
It was expensive but i compared it with buying roof bars and then the bike carriers, and this was half the price.
I would recommend to you to buy, but there are cheaper carriers.
Ok just an update to my original review. I have now loaded all 3 bikes, with care and a little awkward adjusting and then did about 20 miles round trip. Checked at various points and on my return home, and no movement. All in a good purchase.
on 29 December 2016
Far superior to other Halford models I've tried. I bought this in particular because it was able to work with both a BMW X3 and also a saloon (BMW 3 series).

Set up is very straight forward and I think the design is quite neat - I like how all the cables go through the centre bar. Each bike has 3 of its own dedicated clips. I've only tried fitting two bikes on this but it was very easy to do. The only annoying thing is that the bikes cover the license plate so I've had to buy a spare plate - but that's going to be the case with most bike carriers.
on 27 March 2016
Looks the part on my car and securely holds our bikes.