on 20 February 2018
It’s an old video now (I used it on my now 17 year old) and I’ve just bought it for my great niece who’s obviously potty training.
It’s a great bit of film for the little ones. It helps dispell some of the stigma’s surrounding potty training and the songs are charming.
(And a bit funky! Good funky.. not bad)
Recommended!
on 11 March 2016
This DVD is fab. Yes, it does favour American English but I grew up in England with Sesame Street and The Muppet Show on TV. It didn't harm my understanding or my ability to follow their dialogues (in the days before you could look them up on the internet!). Similarly, my 2 year old was entranced by Bear and smiled and danced along to the songs. He may or may not go on to be a whizz with the potty but this DVD scored 5/5 star rating for entertainment value alone. Hopefully, the potty training will work!
on 4 April 2015
It's a classic! Watched when newly released years ago with my eldest, and now years on my toddler loves bear! Bear still has his charm! The potty song is brilliant and I find myself singing it whilst potty training my Little one!!
Excellent service from seller, happy purchase!
One person found this helpful
on 29 March 2018
A+
on 23 April 2017
no real help but songs are fun
on 16 June 2018
Great buy
on 13 April 2017
It was great
on 4 October 2016
Not bad. Not a very engaging dvd.
on 14 January 2017
Happy with the product
on 4 April 2008
I ordered this for a friend. She child-minds and was having problems potty-training her current charge. He loved the video! Not only has he been singing along to the songs but he is now much happier about using his potty. And that's after only the first day of using it! She says it has been a big help.
10 people found this helpful