on 11 March 2016
This DVD is fab. Yes, it does favour American English but I grew up in England with Sesame Street and The Muppet Show on TV. It didn't harm my understanding or my ability to follow their dialogues (in the days before you could look them up on the internet!). Similarly, my 2 year old was entranced by Bear and smiled and danced along to the songs. He may or may not go on to be a whizz with the potty but this DVD scored 5/5 star rating for entertainment value alone. Hopefully, the potty training will work!
on 4 April 2015
It's a classic! Watched when newly released years ago with my eldest, and now years on my toddler loves bear! Bear still has his charm! The potty song is brilliant and I find myself singing it whilst potty training my Little one!!
Excellent service from seller, happy purchase!
on 23 April 2017
no real help but songs are fun
on 13 April 2017
It was great
on 14 January 2017
Happy with the product
on 4 October 2016
Not bad. Not a very engaging dvd.
on 19 October 2016
Thankyou
on 22 July 2016
great
on 3 October 2016
First video was good...but the others are quite annoying
on 18 November 2013
My 18-month-old son loves the Bear in The Big Blue House DVDs and dances along with the characters. It is a definite favourite.