on 12 May 2013
Got this for my Dads birthday, it's one of the only films he will watch more than once and we all find it hilarious, if you don't mind crude comedy touching on risky subjects I would definitely recommend this. Arrived on time as I had to use Prime delivery because I ordered a previous one from another seller that never arrived.
on 8 June 2017
Good product
One person found this helpful
on 7 October 2012
The stereotypes, the bad animation (Supermarination) and the thin plot are all pure Gerry and Sylvia Anderson from when I was young.

I loved them all from Four Feather Falls to Space 2000.

When the puppets left it wasn't quite the same.

Team America brings the puppets back but with bad language, sex and political comment.

I think that it is from the people that made Southpark.

If you want high art do not buy this.

If you like entertaining well made low art with some adult stuff included it is only £5 and I consider it a good buy.
on 18 January 2018
Perfect !!!!!
on 5 August 2016
A very funny film that is everything thunderbirds was, only funnier, ruder and more realistic.
on 13 April 2018
God this film is terrible but I just can't not watch it...
on 13 September 2017
Brilliant
on 11 September 2014
Brilliant film. Couldn't stop laughing from beginning to end. The sex scene is terrific. Definitely not for prudes or people who believe in PC.
One person found this helpful
on 12 February 2015
One of the funniest films I have ever seen. Great dig at the "Michael Bay" genre, US foreign policy, and celebrity politics. You can't watch this too many times.
on 6 September 2017