on 4 January 2014
Another quality item from Melissa and Doug which looks beautiful along my sons widnowledge. I'd say to actually build it they'd need to be 2+ and my son is a puzzle loving boy.
on 17 December 2013
I bought this train for my 18 month old who had taken intrest in the same item at a friends house. He loves doing puzzles so how is a great one for him to try and figure out .
on 17 June 2013
This train is a good product,well made etc.Unfortunately our grandson who is two and a half has shown little interest in it.perhaps when he is older? Shame as its a nice toy.
on 23 July 2012
Bought this for my 18month old boy - he loves it. It is worth the money, well made and something which he spends hours playing this. His 4 year old sister has also had a go
on 8 December 2012
I loved the look of this wooden train, wanted something for a 2yr old, and this hopefully is just the job. Sent it straight to recipient so cannot comment on quality as yet.
on 19 November 2012
AS this is for my nephew's son for Xmas I do not know how durable it is but it looks strong and sturdy . Even better it is made from wood and great size for toddler use.
on 17 July 2011
This is a great toy - better than all the plastic things that are around today. Birthday present for one yesr old grandson - he loved it, so did his father!! Thank you.
on 4 November 2015
Son loved it, but one of the wooden poles came out straight away :( Would have been easily fixed but I didn't have any wood glue to hand and then the part got lost...
on 5 August 2015
Wonderful train, lots of fun and nice and creative. It also doesn't come apart if you 'race' it round the living room like so many others do, so a winner in our house!
on 13 November 2013
I was really impressed with the quality of this train - the little boy I bought it for loves it and when not being played with it makes a super bedroom decoration.