on 8 July 2010
There's so little to be said about this little gadget (well, they come in pairs). If you have a Philips 'Senseo' coffee maker, you might find the selection of coffee a little restricted. OK, so you can buy a wider range over the internet, but sometimes, there's no substitute for your own favourite ground coffee.
This Ecopad gadget allows you to use espresso-grind of your choice. You just fill the pod, level off, snap on the lid, and make your coffee using the larger, mug-size coffee pod holder. As ever. you can decide when to stop the water flow, to determine the strength of the coffee that you drink. Seemples!
They are a bit fiddly to clean out, and I have reservations about their longevity, being made of quite flimsy plastic, but at least, you get two, and they don't cost an arm and a leg...
I'm now ready to have a go with the Viennese coffee that I used to love (the one with figs), and I haven't even given a thought to leaf tea. I wonder...
13 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 23 January 2016
They work OK but I think they are a little fragile to use. Also a bit messy when filling with coffee. There are other products which I think are more suitable but you do get 2 units so you can have one always filled and ready to go.
on 23 February 2017
Having a hard time getting it right not a lot of instruction on how much coffee
on 30 August 2017
One word useless
on 12 November 2013
Though the product arrived on time, I don't see how to get it to work in the Senseo machine. Thankfully I ordered two types of reusable filter and the other one works fairly well. Better instructions woulld have been appreciated.
3 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2014
This does the job but it is a bit of nuisance to keep filling these up. A bit fiddly. However they are a useful alternative if you want use your own coffee
on 19 December 2012
Good idea, but ow so much fiddle to fill and not spill. I have tried many ways to fill the pods and there seems to be no way to do so without spilling coffee grounds. Like them, but too much fuss.
on 2 April 2013
Great idea and easy to use with chosen brand of coffee. That pleased ordered some more so I have several ready to use
2 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2014
Arrived promptly. Simple design, Works well with my SENSO machine. Easy to fill and empty.
on 24 October 2015
Excellent idea that has allowed me to get much more from my coffee maker, now I can use freshly ground beans or my favourite brand of coffee.