VINE VOICEon 1 November 2009
I used to read the adverts in the papers for years about how you can improve your memory.

The first memory book was by Harry Lorayne and I have had it since the mid sixties.

I recently bought this series but a slightly later version.

It is much the same as the Harry Lorayne version but it is a facinating read as it is set out as a course.

You are encouraged to read each session and there are 12 of them slowly as you have to assimilate the knowledge like a correspondence course.

All the basic techniques are there the, link method and the number code. It is the number code that I have the most difficulty learning as I have agreat probvlems with numbers as they mean nothing to me.

I am coming to an age where I am having more diffculty remembering and this is just the ticket.

I love this series and I take it everywhere with me. I have a couple of the sessions in my work bag and the others I leave in my office.

If you are a fan of self improvement, which I am, this is the starting point. I note in the copyright page that the good doctor starting producing this stuff in 1939.

A great read