Human After All
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 30 January 2014
I am 72 years old and like all types of music and bought this album on impulse.I really enjoyed it and this music you can listen and enjoyed it and you can tap you feet with track Robot Dace irrespective of your age.Play this track to a baby and you see that they will move their feet and hands.Some people only like some type of music such as jazz or classical music.I listen to this track and Human after all and Beethoven 5 symphony and enjoy them and we must not be judgemental in comparing previous album with new albums.Compare Beethoven symphony 2 and 3 and what is a difference.I really enjoy this all albums and repeated word sound like Phillip Glass.Any suggestion what next Daff Punk album should I buy as I am on limited finace.
on 1 May 2017
I've liked Daft Punk since I purchased their album Discovery. I then missed a few albums before purchasing Random Access Memories, therefore decided to go back. I've enjoyed this album.
on 22 October 2015
Bought to replace older formats of the same album in my collection - it was always going to get 5 stars!!
on 9 March 2016
not as good as discovery but still sme bang tunes from this cd :)
on 11 January 2016
Good album, arrived very quickly.
on 22 November 2016
Robot genius.
on 15 September 2016
Arrived sealed and in perfect condition - can finally listen to some good music in our CD only car!
on 25 February 2015
Amazing delivery, brand new and the best music there has been for the last 100 years :D
on 16 November 2016
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 January 2015