• Tank

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 June 2005
I consider myself Norway's #1 ADF fan, and i got this album the second it got out
when i first heard through this album, I was highly dissappointed, as they've evolved too much for my taste.
I didn't listen to it at all in two weeks after i got it after the first run...
but after a While, they grew on me, and now it's among my top 10 electronica cd's
some of the tracks reminded me of anything but ADF, but the tracks still have that good electronic feel to it.
the best tracks are the following, in no particular order:
Tank, Flyover, Powerlines, Oil, Who runs the plane, take back the power, Round Up.
if you're a die hard ADF fan, get this album. If you've never heard of them, get "Community Music", "Enemy of the Enemy" and/or "Facts and Fictions". all those albums pretty much greet you as a future fan ;-)
on 15 August 2015
I don't think there's such a thing as a bad ADF album. This has Flyover, which is the most immediately addictive song I think I've ever heard!

They're great live too - well worth going to see if you ever get the chance outside of a festival.
on 10 July 2006
The change in vocalist came as a disappointment but Tank remains a solid effort from ADF. Flyover, Tank and Oil are standout tracks for me and the album is expertly produced as we've come to expect from the band. A definite purchase for any ADF fan.
on 8 March 2005
As a fan of ADF I was very disappointed with this offering. The vocals have changed and much of the time sound like a poor man's Soul II Soul. On one track I would swear I was listening to UB40. They seem to have lost their hard edge for the vast majority of this album, and their attempts to be controversial by lauding "muslim bombs" and "suicide bombers" is, quite frankly, pathetic.
on 24 March 2005
Unfortunately, Asian Dub Foundation have added a new vocalist on this album who commits the biggest crime - he makes ADF sound unoriginal, and he appears to have nothing to say. For much of this album they sound like a cod reggae pub band. Awful. That said, the production is great, the background music rocks, and when the original vocalists are left to it - on moments such as Roundup - it is up there with the best ADF of old. Wake up and get rid of that new vocalist, ADF. I won't buy another album if you don't. I can't listen to this.
on 30 June 2005
It wasn't a huge shock to me that the latest album (minus MC Deedar) wouldn't be much to look forward to. Deedar...the real Bengali MC, was what really made the band. ADF is a talented crew of musicians...and I still hope to hear some creative music coming from them.