Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon 31 May 2005
If you loved the original all those years ago with the voice of the inimitable John Alderton, you will love this new updated version. The theme tune has been revamped, the stories are all brand new and so are some of the characters. There's a new Mountain Rescue to add to the emergency fun, crewed by an Aussie pilot and his helicopter. All the old favourite original residents of Pontypandy are there too, as eccentric as ever and constantly needing one emergency service or other!
It's pacey, it's funny, kids love it and it will prove a real asset to your collection. Buy it and watch them enjoy!
on 19 November 2011
My grandson adores Fireman Sam, he has been watching his DVDs since he was almost 3 years and he is about to turn 4, his birthday theme will be Fireman Sam. I have bought many DVDs here and on Amazon.com and I wish the episode content was published with each DVD information. Purchase of another DVD that contained almost all previous episodes pushed me towards conducting a research of episode content on each DVD before I buy it. I hope this helps you.
This DVD Fireman Sam: To the Rescue! (DVD 2008)
contains: Neighborhood Watch
Bathtime for Dusty
Fun Run
Trouble and Squeak
Beast of Pontypandy
on 17 July 2012
My grandson just loves Fireman Sam, as far as he is concerned Sam can do no wrong. The triple pack was good value and keeps him amused for a long time. Delivery was very quick.
on 15 November 2012
We bought this for our 2 year old "Fireman Sam" mad son.
Plenty of new episodes to keep him happy.
The only slight complaint is that there is no information on what episodes are included(other than what other reviewers have kindly put on) and this makes it difficult when ordering any more as the same ones do feature on other videos.
I think that these should be included under the product description.
on 25 March 2013
two out of three disks worked well and my child really enjoyed the stories. Unfortunately one of the disks had only the adverts on. we sent for a new set and the same thing happened again.

i would not recommend this current batch of dvds as i am guessing they will all be the same.
Fireman Sam - To The Rescue!, is a really nice little collection, you get 5 episodes & in total it's just under 1 hour long. Just right to keep the kids quite. Each episode also has full subtitles that I am very pleased about. Below is a list of the episodes you get on this DVD...

Episode 1 – Danger Falling Sheep
Episode 2 – Twist Of Fate
Episode 3 – A Real Livewire
Episode 4 – Bug Eyed Boy From Venus
Episode 5 – Bath-time For Dusty
on 20 November 2012
My 3 year old son loves this set. It provides him with hours of entertainment and my 7 year old daughter secretly enjoys it aswell. A very good buy and would definately recommend.
on 3 April 2014
First minute and you have a scene of a bus almost running over a cat... Keep your kids away of this movie since it has only the title of the superb Fireman Sam series of the past! My 3 years old daughter told me to turn this off after 2 minutes! Animation quality is extremely poor, characters are dull and even the voices are bad. Oh yes, the cover photo is the only nice part, and it did a job since I wasted my money on this. At least you don't have to.
on 12 October 2009
Great great great, you cant beat Sam. My boy just watches it over and over. He has other Sam DVDs which I also recommend. I watch them with him and somehow they dont tire me out either, and theres always a message to them. Recommended
on 3 August 2009
My grandson and neice have watched this DVD repeatedly, and for the price that makes it excellent value for money. I liked the updated Fireman Sam and although I know there are new voices the children didn't!There's some funny stories aswell as many rescues.