Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 30 January 2016
This was received as a birthday gift for my little one and I can honestly say it is very disappointing. The person 'singing' has a very dull voice and the whole song isn't even sung. The appeal is very limited and after a couple of looks through my little one threw this aside in favour of board books. Vtech can do so much better than this!
on 6 May 2013
Had more expectations from this product from Vtech. There is a voice that sings two lines but is not suitable for babies....may be better voice would have helped...also at times it does not play the karoke music but instead keep repeating the lady voice that is already annoying...is it the intention to keep the babies awake :-)?
on 15 April 2015
This is fantastic for learning and teaching your little one. Bought for my grandson who has some developmental delay due to having a severe epilepsy condition and it's helped him immensely with his development. At the moment only turning the pages himself but he realises each page does and says something different
on 13 October 2010
I bought it for my son and he have learnt Twinkle and ring ring a roses from this toy. I would have given 5 stars but the voice and tune both are annoying still some use came out of it for my son.The technique of plastic pages is too good and the music start with every turning is something which i found new.
on 3 March 2016
My one year old loves this toy. We got it for her birthday as she's fond of music and is always dancing. Its a handy size for her to manage, easy for her to use - opening and turning pages, buttons and lights etc and the sound quality is pretty decent for a toy! Would recommend for musical babies!
on 4 November 2011
Great book. I had to laugh because the lady singing the rhymes appears totally drunk or in a better case she does not have any talent for singing. It also reminded me of one very popular singing competition in the UK but this lady hasn't got the X...
I can sing better for sure than this lady!
on 28 September 2012
My husband was horrified when he heard the man singing twinkle twinkle in this book. The voice vtech have used is not a gentle, nursery rhyme ish one. We have the vtech baby walker and the voice used on that is much nicer and more gentle sounding. A good idea overall but change the voice!!
on 5 January 2014
I got this as a gift for my nephews child. I was told at a Christmas lunch where I met up with them that their daughter loved it and they thought it a good gift for their daughter.She can work it on her own and it is developing language skills as they are answering lots of questions.
on 27 October 2016
This is the worst toy I have ever seen due to the awful recorded singing.
on 10 September 2016