Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 20 April 2009
I have 4 Dalek cookie jars in this colour, the first 1 I got was from Amazon & thankfully it was the best..., lovely bright silver & blue paint!!! The other 3 I got else where & unfortunately they don't look as good & are dull & look faded!!!

The paint also flakes off of these cookie jars..., I complained but was told it's the manufacturers fault, they just painted over the basic glazed white Dalek but never bothered to seal in the paint afterwards (i.e. they didn't reglaze the Daleks)!!!

They still look great though..., I'd personally recommend getting a white & gold Dalek version myself as this obviously doesn't suffer from flaking paint like the other colours!!!
on 29 October 2012
This looks good but doesn't wear well, the paint flakes off and the antenna and guns break off. I would recommend keeping as a keepsake rather than using it daily as a biscuit jar.
on 22 April 2014
I bought this as a surprise for my husband as he is the Dr who fan and he uses it to hold sweeties for the grandchildren and it goes down a storm with them too. I would recommend this for anyone but especially the Dr Who fans out there.
on 19 April 2014
Dr Who fans will love it, it looks good and it's a large proper cookie jar that can hold 3-4 packets of cookies/biscuits and keep them in good condition for a month or so.
on 31 December 2013
Cat broke last biscuit barrel, wanted something different and I love Dr Who, could not resist it will only be used to keep tea in. So far cat has left it alone.
on 23 December 2014
Great, quite big. All is good! Would recommend to others.
on 18 October 2014