Customer reviews

Awake Is The New Sleep
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 March 2013
Nice easy-going music to listen to. I only knew one song on this CD, and I really enjoyed discovering more of Ben Lee's music!
on 28 July 2005
After hearing 'We're all in this together' on a Word compilation CD, I bought the album and was not disappointed. It's an excellent antidote to the completely overproduced music recently released, but don't let that put you off! It's one of those CD's that you get completely hooked on.
One person found this helpful
on 28 March 2005
Ben Lee is an un-discovered talent (in the UK at least) and this album is yet another example of this. 'Catch My Disease' and 'Into the Dark' are the two standout tracks ( for me at least), but every song is beautifully crafted and delivered. I would recommend this record to established fans as well as newcomers to Ben's music. Trust me, it'll be money well spent. Its not perfect, but why would you want it to be? We're not talking big budget, lavish studio productions here! What you'll get here is great songs, all played and sung from the heart. What else do you really need? Seriously, Ben Lee is the real deal.
11 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2006
I heard "Into the Dark" on a flight back from Australia, and bought the album from Amazon when I got back. Ben Lee is virtually unheard of in the UK, but I hope not for long. His uplifting, melodious and thoughtful lyrics songs speak for themselves. What are you waiting for?!