Price:£16.49+ Free shipping

on 10 March 2009
My boys have had hours of fun playing with Benny. My only gripe is that it seemed to breabe less sturdy than our others (eg Muck, Scoop, Lofty) - the front loader snapped off although it was very well used!! Definitely good value at this price.
on 30 May 2010
My 3 year old son has had Benny for over a year and hasn't tired of him yet. He really enjoys to play with him at home and in the sandpit. It is a very durable toy for the price. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that Benny is hardly ever featured on the show, Bob the Builder! We've only seen him in 1 episode ever and my son used to anxiously await for his appearance. I would recommend this toy if you've already got at least 1 of the other main characters so your child gets a chance to see them in action on screen.
on 14 September 2009
We bought a set of Bob the Builder's cars and our twin boys loved Benny and started to fight for the toy, so we bought one more Benny from Amazon to make a peace between them. They are happy as we are. Good quality and so much fun.