Format: DVD|Change

on 9 December 2005
A bit pricey for what you get, but this is another great favourite with my kids. Learning can be fun, and Big Cook Ben and Little Cook Small make a good team. My children actually prefer programs that don't involve violence and noisy presenters, and they always want to try out the tasty recipes! The DVD may need a little more content for the price, but buy this for your kids, they'll love it...it's 'Hot, hot, hot'!
on 15 October 2005
This DVD is never far from my little boys side where ever we go (Literally) he loves it!!! It is a bit pricey for the four episodes but was well worth the cost to see my sons face when he is watching it and I can safely say that we have had our money's worth. It is a bright and happy programme and everything that you would expect a young child's programme to be - excellant!!
on 23 June 2011
We miss this programme, since the BBC channel showing CeeBeebies was withdrawn from Denmark. It's a delight to be able to see it again on DVD. Would love to have a DVD of the entire series of 'Big Cook Little Cook', which is our children's absolute favourite.
on 5 December 2009
My 2 year old son loves this DVD. When its on he wont move from the TV until its finished & he would be quite happy to watch it over & over again. So much so, that this is the 3rd Big Cook Little Cook DVD that I have bought him. They are all the same format, just with different episodes. Excellent value too.
on 26 June 2009
they love the songs, the stories, the big and the small cook. it was a present and they were very happy; and even now i can watch this dvd like a bonus if we have little time but we want and cook something easy togeter
on 16 July 2012
Keeps my Daughter & now my son entertained for hours. Has all the best episodes from the programes & have even attempted making some of the dishe's LOL.
on 30 May 2014
Brand new DVD very happy with this purchase my son who is 4 really enjoy with this classic cartoon good price too
on 3 April 2014
My lil one loves this show & it's got just enough to watch in one go & has the benefit of additional bonus features
on 17 November 2009
My son loves it! He wants it on as soon as he wakes up. Every day!!
on 11 March 2010
Well my 2 year old wants it on all the time...so it must be good!