Format: DVD|Change

on 14 December 2011
Trouble In A Tree includes 8 short cartoons of Chip 'n' Dale. Overall movie lenght is a little bit short but the cartoons are fun and enjoyable even if you are an adult. You can see a complete list of the shorts included in this collection with their original release dates below.

Working for Peanuts - 1953
Donald Applecore - 1952
Dragon Around - 1954
Winter Storage - 1949
on 7 February 2009
I bought this DVD to entertain my 18 month old - at least that's what I told myself. The truth is I quite fancied watching back all the old Chip 'n' Dale cartoons as they were favourites of mine as a child. This DVD certainly includes all the classics that I remember. I'd recommend it both for those who watched it 25 years ago and for their children!
on 12 December 2009
I find it fascinating that my child is captivated by a cartoon created so long ago. This DVD has been played again, and again, and again. Its great.
on 30 September 2009
this is a great children,s dvd and growing up,s will also enjoy watching it. It,s very funny, about two little noddy chipmonks. Brilliant buy, great price and quick free delivery.What more could you asked for.
on 27 June 2011
Our nine year old girl/boy twins and four year old daughter love Chip & Dale and this DVD doesn't disappoint. Old style cartoons with I suppose Tom & Jerry'ish behaviour along with Donald Duck. You don't get to see things like this these days on TV so well worth it.
on 25 September 2011
As I already own Chip "n" Dale Hers Comes Trouble I wanted this for my Disney Cartoon collection. I certainly wasn't disappointed. Great cartoons at a very reasonable price. Cartoons that you can watch again and again without ever getting bored.
on 10 December 2010
Got this today & the it kept the kids quiet for a hour this afternoon- they are 4 & 2, reminds me also of when I was a kid & used to watch them. My 4 year old thinks Chip & Dale are very funny.
on 1 March 2012
My grandchildren loved this movie! We were able to use this dvd in our computer and their dvd players in their car. Chip and Dale are a favorite! Fast shipping, no problems at all with this order! Thank you!
on 25 September 2015
I really love Chip'n'Dale they are so much fun to watch and they are my Favourite Walt Disney Charcaters they are brillent and it is so worth buying enjoy like i do and go for it
on 13 January 2013
Its nostalgia time with Walt Disney! Chip n Dale are delicious, great cartoons, perfect to (re)watch on a chilly afternoon in winter, heating pop-corns with the kids