Format: DVD|Change

on 12 March 2010
My two girls (2 and 5) love the disney cartoons and this dvd has been a massive hit, its got 5 cartoons (i think) and they feature donald and pluto as well, so you've got the popular characters but theres not a huge amount of dialogue to confuse younger kids.
Its become a fast favourite and its a good length, because its not too long they dont get bored but its long enough that the grown ups get a break! I would recommend it for any disney cartoon fans.
on 12 May 2013
i have loved these little charicters for decades and are very funny indeed especially when they take the mickey out of each other! superfast delivery, excellent item.
on 21 December 2014
A must have. Brilliant. My 3-year old son loves it and watches it every day. Highly recommended, as well as the other DVD "Trouble in a tree".
on 25 May 2012
thanks,this dvd is exellent for my 2 years old daughter.she loves it and i like it too much:)very good quality.i am recommend it for everybody.
on 26 October 2010
My 3 year old boy is Chip and Dale bonkers and putting this on always guarantees a quiet 45 minutes (apart from the laughter and repetition of one liners!). Good value and good old fashioned slapstick animated comedy.
on 23 January 2015
5 STAR SELLER - SUPERB service - EXCELLENT item - FAST dispatch - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...
MANY THANKS
on 26 May 2013
I obtained this for my son he plays it over and over so wore it out, so glad I could get it on region 2.
on 23 April 2011
My name is Jude, I'm 5yrs old...Chip & Dale make me laugh, they are my favourites.
I loved this DVD
on 25 September 2015
Chip'n'Dale just Brillent just go for it i love it and i know you will too. And thank you my item
on 24 November 2014
one of the best cartoons, and gets Donald Duck all in a twist, fabulous