TUINTAS MET TUINGEREEDSCHAP -
Size: Pack of 1|Colour: dark|Change

on 4 May 2013
My son's love this set. Great little tools. I originally purchased three set. One for My nephews birthday and one each for my boys, aged 2 and 3 as they love to water the garden. The spray watering can looked ideal. My only disapointment was my three year old, Mr Independent had to screw the watering can lid on himself! He held the spray part of the bottle to screw it on and it snapped cracking the lid all the way round within five minutes of using it. The spray part no longer works. I had to tighten quite a few of the screws to keep handles on otherwise a Great little gardening kit.
If one set hadn't broke so quick I would have rated it 5 stars.
on 24 January 2018
Bought it for my 6 year old goddaughter and she absolutely loved it.
on 28 August 2016
Very nice and sturdy, strong metal. We bought them for sand use not gardening, and is the best. No other children had similar wherever we went.
on 23 March 2013
Purchased as a gift for Grandson (not yet given to him, but I know he'll like it).
The tools are metal and quite sturdy, the spray bottle is a nice unusual addition to a gardening set for a child and the bag to carry all the tools around the garden is great. I can see hours of contented play in the garden this year!
on 28 May 2012
This is the third gardening set I've purchased and I'm absolutely delighted with it. Other sets are flimsy and not good value. This one is hardwearing and just the ticket for little hands./
on 25 June 2017
lovely products really well made look durable
on 9 June 2014
Was looking around for a little gardening set for my young niece, this fits the bill exactly. The tools are good quality and durable. Good enough size to use (doesn't bend) with small enough handles for little hands. Really pleased.
on 15 May 2016
Bought this as a present for my three year old grandson. He loves it. Wants to spend all the time in the garden
on 4 February 2017
Well made out of steel. Was expecting plastic. Ideal for budding gardeners.
on 10 June 2016
Absolutely LOVE these. Hard wearing, great colours and selection of tools. My son is obsessed with the squirty top on the watering can.