Customer reviews

on 13 May 2017
brilliant model ideal for my grandson, also very strongly built
on 8 January 2014
My grandson was delighted with his GoKi Green Pedal Car- he said it was just like the big ones he had seen at our local Classic Car Club. When he has tired of playing with it I plan to keep it for my Hall as a talking point!
on 1 January 2016
Lousy quality, missing parts tht ruined my son's xmas, car as good as useless without the bolts and nuts, idiotic customer service
on 27 September 2014
Easy to assemble, love the car and so did my grandson.
on 12 January 2016
This is an exceptional pedal car. The assembly couldn't be easier and it looks so impressive when built. The quality is great also what with it being constructed of metal. Well worth the money.
on 26 November 2016
I think I like this more than my grandson, and I can't get in it. It is nicely made, has a lovely shine and seems robust. It was purchased at a good price too.
on 9 November 2016
This car is well worth the money. It is well made and was easy to assemble. Get one for your kids they will love it.
on 31 March 2015
The most fantastic child's pedal car, a must have for your children and your children's children. Great buy.
on 4 February 2015
Great product good value for money easy to assemble .well chuffed.
hope my grandson is
on 1 March 2016
I've bought both of my grandsons one each, they look excellent and also look very stylish.