Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

Canon BCI-16 Colour ink cartridge Twin pack 9818A008
Size: Twin-Pack|Change

on 20 April 2016
Arrived in a couple of days, appears to be the real thing presumably old stock as these don't appear to be available in the shops any more but even as cheap as these were as with all printer ink oh is it expensive. Fortunately I discovered they are easy if messy to refill, but there are only so many times you can do that so I'm pleased I got these whil they are still available.
on 26 October 2017
well pleased with the price, product and service.
on 7 June 2017
but I'm not a fan of inkjet - will be laser next
on 29 July 2013
Just what I wanted and at a good price. The difficulty in finding products like this locally and the probability of it being out of stock after a visit to a possible vendor made me buy this on line.
on 9 May 2016
used to print photos at my wedding for guests
on 9 March 2014
Its worthwhile buying the original cartridges> I always use the brand named one as I have had difficulty with others.
on 6 March 2015
I Must This Is An Excellent item, And Thank You For Your Excellent Service.
on 24 February 2014
Ink cartridges that, surprisingly, contain ink and work well. No problems with the product, just a whinge at the price!
on 6 December 2014