on 10 May 2016
Bought this electrostatic Fleece bags for my Sebo automatic x4 pet eco hoover. Fantastic product.! After using it for some times now for a accurate review I can honestly say that a bag last me 6 months before I can replace it. Having 2 children and carpet everywhere in the house I hoover about 2 to 3 times a day. My hoover is quiet powerful and the best I ever own. Be an expensive hoover and constantly using it around the house i was worried afterwards about the cost of the bags and how fast I will have to replace them. But I was wrong. The bags are of exceptional quality and I now use 2 bags a year which is amazing. Will definitely buy again after few years worth the buy. I will highly recommend this product.
review image review image
on 22 March 2017
lasts a surprisingly long time .Very good like the cleaner they fit.
on 5 March 2017
Work really well with a great Sebo vacuum.
on 20 July 2017
No problems. Fit OK.
on 3 March 2017
Hoover bags that work ... simples.
on 11 March 2016
nothing to report they work. could be cheaper
on 19 May 2017
Quick and easy!
on 5 April 2017
Perfect for the machine and amazing value for money
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 July 2009
This is where the ownership of a SEBO vacuum cleaner over brands like Miele or Hoover makes a lot more sense. Instead of offering 4 or 5 dust bags for the cost price, SEBO offer 10 dust bags for a keen price - but be careful because these 10 bags in a "Filterbox" are running out since SEBO have changed the paper dust bag material to a synthetic disposable dust bag that offers 10 to 15% more fill capacity and a far longer dust fill capacity and goes under the same model number which must be confusing for Amazon pickers.

The 10 box relates to brown three layer microfilter filtration dust bags that have been sold with SEBO since they came to the UK in the 1980s and all of the dust bags have optional seal caps that seal up the dust once and for all.

When I bought these bags from Amazon UK I expected the 8 synthetic dust bags for the cost price. However, I got the 10 brown dust bags and after contacting Amazon UK they sent out the proper purchase specified. They also allowed me to keep the 10 brown paper dust bags giving me an added year and a half to what I normally find anyway with one box of these bags for my SEBO X1.

Oh yes, let it not be said that these bags are genuine and fill very easily. They don't rip when in use with the vacuum cleaner and they are long lasting, with one bag able to last up to to 4 months at the very most and when it comes out of my vacuum, the dust bag weighs nearly a kilogram of dirt alone! Hence why a lot of owners find that these bags are great value and cost effective.

I find the newer synthetic dust bags tend to last up to 5 months EACH - and with either dust bag style offering so many in the box, you should get a decent run out of one box that can last a minimum of a year to 4 years dependent on the kind of dust and dirt in your home. Top value here! Thanks for reading. (C)NR2 2014.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 October 2011
A review of vacuum bags? A pretty dull item to review really, but to be fair, I have gone from a Dyson loving anti-bag vac user, to a complete convert all thanks to my Sebo vac (still the ugliest thing I own though) and the rather nifty little bags that it uses!

The bags have a little cap so that once you empty it, not a speck of dust puffs out on the way to the bin....they are multi layered as well and feel really robust, they are easy to fit and good value for money.

So yeah, a dull item, but it is bloomin marvellous!