Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£29.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 24 July 2013
this is the first album of Sweet's that i bought. It is utter class. Bubblegum Pop or not, it is utterly a joy to listen to, with no duff tracks whatsoever. Sunny Sleeps Late is my favourite track, and Brian's voice just melts my heart.
Buy buy buy xx
on 16 February 2010
This was the first album I ever bought, about 38 years ago. Even at the tender age of 9, however, I found this less than convincing. Sweet are my all-time favourite band and produced three classic albums, but this isn't one of them. Funny Funny and Co Co were catchy enough bubble gum singles but most of the rest are second - or third - rate covers. `Chop Chop' is a Tony Blackburn song (`nuff said!), Tom Tom Turnaround wasn't one of New World's better efforts and they don't improve upon it, whilst `Reflections' is at least a good song, although unsurprisingly Sweet don't come anywhere near surpassing the Supremes. `Spotlight' is a bit heavier, showing the shape of things to come, but it's not a particularly good song. I've hardly played this in thirty-odd years and can't see anyone else would want to do so either. If you want the singles buy one of the greatest hits compilations and get something else worth listening to at the same time.
on 11 February 2009
I bought this album because the Sweet were my first favourite band when I was little - also my 7inch of Wigwam Bam was damaged and I never thought I'd ever get hold of the "B" side ( New York Connection ) again.

Unfortunately, New York Connection is the standout track. Yes, the early hit singles are great for their time, but the rest of the album is distinctly average. There are much better Sweet albums. Try "Desolation Boulevard" for one.

Ah, how time changes tastes!
on 17 October 2009
Great original album of pop tunes (originals and covers) enhanced by their classic hard rock b sides of the era. Highly recommended.
on 24 October 2013
funny how sweet co co can be album, i love listerning to it and noticed that its the sweets first album, its very very good.
on 2 December 2013
I also like their early music funny funny wig wan bam good stuff im playing this in a few weeks time
on 21 February 2005
AT LAST THE ORIGINAL COVER HAS COME OUT ON THIS CD.
A BRILLIANT FIRST ALBUM FROM THE 4 GUYS ,
CONTAINING THERE POP SINGLES FROM 71 & SOME SELF PENNED TRACKS OF THERE OWNE ,
NICE TO HAVE SOME OF THE BONUS TRACK B SIDES ON AS WELL,
THIS WAS AN ALBUM I THOUGH WOULD NEVER GET RE ISSUED & ITS A MUST FOR THE TRUE SWEET FAN !
on 9 December 2011
I love the sweet music, so it is easy for me to say this is a great album.It really takes me back in time.I like these early songs, as much as there later more rock style songs.well worth buying.