on 30 May 2006
I love this genre. Driv3r is a great game, you have to compare it with Grand Theft Auto series but it is sufficiently different to warrant interest.

Brilliant driving environments, they really feel alive.

My ONLY bug-bear about this game is the difficulty. Often my controller has bounced from the front of the TV set. I never did complete this game, the last mission was just stupendous, I never got a third of the way in. The AI cars drive impecably 99% of the time and this is frustrating because take a single corner slightly off-line and you'll never catch that car you're chasing.

If you've not got this game I would recommend it, but be prepared for some frustrating moments.
on 22 May 2006
Such a great game. I have had Driv3r for about a year now and it is my favorite game EVER. This game is extremely action packed, with an assortment of weapons and cars (my favorite car is the Lamborghini Diablo SV which you can find in Nice). The graphics are the best I've ever seen in a game.

You'll love it I promise so buy it!!
on 6 January 2007
after you have read all them reveiws you would say this is a rubbish game. Well I would say that there all wong.

If you want a game with head to head wepon combat then you have got it in this game if you like gta games you will love this. I would say that this game is as good as gta liberty city storries well nearly any way.

so if you like gta games then bye this game i'm not it is as good as some of the gta games but I am saying it is great for this price so BYE IT!
on 1 June 2006
Driv3r is so cool because it is so realistic you can trash almost anything and there are an array of weapons etc to shoot dudes with. The fast paced car chases took my breathe away it is definetely worth the money
on 4 March 2013
another ps2 classic

brilliant game one to add to yours classics collection , dont miss out such and great game !!
on 9 January 2006
As soon as I heard that Driv3r (Driver 3, whatever) was coming out, I was thrilled! I had the other 2 games on PSOne and they had longetivity and fun to boot. They were first class! I preordered it on Amazon and eagerly awaited for the post.
However, as soon as I started playing, it was clear that not much effort had been put into this disappointment. The music is ripped from the PSM2 magazine DVD (No original music), the gameplay is absolutely horrendous and the controls are unstable. Also, the graphics are sketchy at best, due to laziness towards the early press release.
Overall, a wasted opportunity at a great francise lost astray to gaming greatness. The one star is for the Director mode only.
on 2 June 2015
Very very happy with service and products