Customer reviews

John Adams Hot Wires Electronics Kit

on 26 June 2017
I wanted to buy something like this for my 11 year old son as I had one a bit like it when I was younger. After 2 days he had gone through all the projects but it was the perfect tool to keep him entertained and also open his mind a little to the world of electronics which was the idea before he started playing with batteries, breadboards and LED's. Would definitely recommend this product as fun and educational.
on 16 May 2017
Ahhh proper toys like we had in the old days.....well the 60s actually. So much better than the hit and miss affairs from Tandys when it was on every high street. Cant recommend tjis enough. Grandson is 8 and can do it all no prob lem.
on 23 March 2017
Wonderful gift. My grandson was astounded by these, and used them most of Christmas Day.
on 9 March 2017
Bought as birthday present for my 8 yr old son. He loves it as does his 13 yr old brother. Hard wearing parts and easy to follow instructions. My 8 yr old says it was a better present than his playstation!
on 18 August 2017
My kids love this kit!! All sorts of fun to be had! From burglar alarms to flying helicopters. Great product!!
on 2 January 2016
Of all my 11 yr old sons Xmas presents he hasn't stopped playing n setting up all sorts with this. To say he loves it would be understatement. Well worth buying for hrs of play (son) & plenty of peace (me!)
on 13 October 2017
excellent my grandson could not get to work on it fast enough could not understand that current flows + to - but we eventually learned that important lesson does not exactly understand why as yet but it is there
on 19 June 2017
Fantastic toy. Great educationally and for parent / child time.
on 23 April 2017
Seriously brilliant, sturdy, informative kit which is easy to use.
on 7 October 2017
Bought this for my grandsons 6th birthday and he was thrilled with it . He loves anything technical , mechanical electrical engineering to take apart and rebuild something else from his imagination so this gift was perfect.