Customer reviews

Gregorian Chant for Meditation
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 December 2011
I bought this a month or so ago and it just amazing! So amazing, I bought other chant albums aswell, including one by nuns, which is equally as wonderful. This music and candlelight go hand in hand together. Light the candles, turn off the lights and relax to the haunting sound of this beautiful Gregorian Chant. Perfect for de-stressing after a hard day. I would recommend this to anyone of a like mind.
on 11 August 2015
I'm very pleased with all three dvds. It's just what i've been looking for, for background music and meditation. I haven't had chance to listen to every single track but i've listened to a lot. I'm also happy with the delivery time.
on 20 July 2011
I bought this CD based on all the five star reviews it had received. I'm so glad I did. It is a gorgeous listen and will nourish your soul.
on 1 September 2013
Very much enjoyed this CD, it is very calming musing and singing, very melodic and makes you feel incredibly at peace; not for use when driving car though!
on 11 September 2010
I use these monk/chant CD's to sleep to. They're so relaxing. No particular track stands out but just listen and relax. Perfect!
on 16 October 2013
A good book too have and would recommend too a friend a useful book and some helpful information.brought one for a friend
on 18 December 2009
I feel that this CD of Gregorian Chant for Meditation is one of the Best that I have heard.
on 29 July 2009
The Gregorian Chant for Meditation is the best chanting I have ever listened to. I play it when giving reflexology treatments or aromatherapy treatments and all my clients love it. I also find it excellent for meditation, or for inspiration whilst painting. Lovely. It would make a very inexpensive gift for a spiritually minded friend.
on 24 August 2010
This really sets the mood so perfectly for stilling the mind. Draw the curtains, light the scented burner, inhale, relax and leave all the troubles behind. AND don't forget to take the phone off the hook.
on 10 January 2011
I was looking for some relaxing music and liked the sound of this one - it is a very nice recording, atmospheric and soothing. I can recommend listening while taking a nice hot candle-lit bath - bliss.